The purpose of the workshops is to assist industry organisations who will be making a submission to the PBAC using Version 5.0 of the PBAC Guidelines.
The workshops will:
- provide an overview of the structural and content changes between version 4.5 and version 5.0 of the PBAC Guidelines
- discuss key areas of the guidelines and provide worked examples
- advise on where to put relevant information when preparing a submission
- discuss approaches that can be taken when presenting the information
- discuss submissions for codependent technologies
- explain the structure and use of the Section 4 workbook
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Sponsors making submissions to the PBAC for listing medicines on the Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme.
This workshop is being run in Melbourne and Sydney throughout October. Click on the options below to register your attendance at one of these workshops. Places are limited, please register early to avoid disappointment.
24 October 2016